Job Field: Sales / Technical Sales
Location: Bukit Jelutong, MY
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_MY_32507
We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance.
Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
BASF has been operating in Malaysia for more ears and currently has more than 1,600 employees in the country. BASF (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 1989, and operates manufacturing plants in Bukit Raja in Selangor and Pasir Gudang in Johor, as well as an operational site in Kulim, Kedah. Objectives
- Hunting for new applications, customers and Ultrason sales opportunities for Automotive, Consumer and other industries’ applications in ASEAN
- Develop and implement sales strategy for ASEAN countries, achieve planned sales volume and margin targets
- Establish Customer Engagement Plans, understand customer’s preconditions to work with BASF and establish Ultrason solutions meeting customer’s technical requirements.
- Ensure multi-leveled engagement between major customer and G-PM/PA stakeholders
- Provide technical assistance & trouble shooting at customer’s facilities
Hunting for new customers
Farming of business with existing accounts
KPIs & Communication
Working Experience & Technical Knowledge
To Apply Please Follow The Link Below: