System Administrator - Windows
We participate in the pursuit and qualification of new strategic outsourcing engagements and incremental business opportunities, and deliver a broad range of application management and managed operations services to IBM's strategic outsourcing customers in Australia and New Zealand.
Duties and Responsibilities
Server Support personnel reports directly to the Team Leader then to the 1st line Manager
Professional Responsibilities and Duties:
· Provide 3rd level support.
. vSphere ESXi 5.x system administration.
. VMware View
· Win 2003, Win 2008 or Win 2012 system administration/end user support
. Be active in the TSM and Active Directory and other server migration.
. Scripting (Powershell)
. Implementing server health checks and audit activities when required as assigned
· Perform upgrades to existing servers.
· Responsible for organising communication of all changes to appropriate parties.
· Provide after-hours support for the Servers for various clients.
· Proactively identify issues within customer networks
· Identify issues that can increase productivity
· Put updates into problem record in timeframe required
· Completion of RCAs
· Post review & follow up of action items.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree
To Apply Please Follow The Link Below: