one year renewable
25th January 2019
Hemmat Shabab Foundation For Development -( HSF )
Hemmat Shabab Foundation For Development known as (HSF) Established in 2012 as a non-profit NGO, licensed by the Ministry of Labor & Social Affairs in the Republic of Yemen . HSF is an independent charitable organization. Our work is unaffiliated and impartial to all religious and political parties and associations.
HSF are committed to active contribution in achieving sustainable socio-economic development in our community, through the active participation and dedicated efforts of young Yemeni volunteers, and the continued support of our local, regional and international partners.
Tasks and Responsibilities :
1. Strategic planning and planning for programs and projects
- Preparing annual administrative plans that achieve the goals and political orientations of the foundation and submit them to the Trustees Board for approval.
- Participation in preparing the programs and consultations with the expert departments and sections.
- Participate in providing sources of funding and work to increase the resources of the foundation.
- preparing the development plans for the foundation work.
2 - Management and organization of executive operations in the institution
- Manage the affairs of the foundation and provide its programs and services to the target groups in the best manner.
- Managing and developing the general resources in the foundation in order to achieve the goals and objectives of the foundation.
- Make sure that the results are achieved in the programs and projects management by available resources, allocated time and donors requirements.
- Make sure that the sequence of administrative operations and financial procedures in all units and sections in the foundation to achieve the desired goals.
- Facing the obstacles and issues that occur in foundation work and solve them in the best manner.
- Preparing and submitting all periodic reports to the Trustees Board to have a look on them.
- Managing and developing partnerships with local partners and international donors, and coordinate with relevant government agencies.
- Expressing the goals of the Foundation and represent it in various forums and public gatherings.
3. Supervising, following-up and guiding
- Supervising and following-up the implementation of annual plans and programs and projects plans.
- Supervising the organization and application of the foundation policies and procedures in doing work.
- Supervising and following-up the performance of employees in the foundation and correct the disorders, if any.
- Supervising the information and data management and prepare annual and monthly reports according to the needs and requirements of the Trustees Board, partners, donors and government agencies.
- Supervising the quality and transparency achievement in the performing the administrative and financial functions in all foundation departments.
4. Managing the staff and building capacities
- Contributing in the determining the appropriate functional requirements for the activities and works in the foundation.
- Contributing in the providing the best suitable functional skills for the foundation activities.
- Making sure that the best practices of the staff performance are implemented in both in senior departments or projects.
- Ensuring building the abilities and skills of the employees in the foundation to be suitable for the foundation tasks and projects.
- Developing the organizational culture and making sure it is applied by the staff in the foundation.
The required Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Management or in related area.
The required Previous experience:
- 3 years experience in managing civil society organizations.
- 3 years experience in community project management.
The Required professional skills:
- High leadership skills and experience.
- Skills and expertise in the strategic planning.
- Skills and experience in Institutional organization.
- Skills and experience in the implementing and follow-up the projects during emergencies.
- Skills and experience in the supervision and guidance processes.
- High knowledge in the financial operations.
- High knowledge in the evaluation and monitoring.
- Skills and experience in dealing with donors and international supporters.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions.
- Skills and experience in preparing community project proposals
- Skills and experience in preparing reports.
- High abilities in communication.
- High abilities to work under pressure.
- High capacity in managing teams.
- High abilities in dealing with problems.
- Fluency in English language.
- High capacity to adapt to changing external environments.
putting the job title as the email subject to be considered.
Register data at the following link: