Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Date posted: 2018-11-24
Contract type: Regular/Permanent Job function: Sales
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. We are seeking a Sales Engineer who would be responsible for sales and business development on digitalization under service portfolio in accordance with global strategy, build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues.
Reporting to Senior Manager, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
• Sell digitalization service offering to partners/end users, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets
• Establish and maintain effective customer relationship to understand customer needs and ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process
• Prepare sales plans, perform regular status reviews and propose recovery plan in case of potential order shortfall
• Create added value for customers and ensure successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals
• Identify and drive the development of new market opportunities in the designated market
• Manage administrative procedures in sales processes, prepare offers in coordination with bid and proposal department by ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
Key requirements include:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering with Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
• 3 years working experience in engineering product/service sales, preferably in controls/automations
Candidates applying for this role should have good communication skills and proficient in MS Office tool.
To Apply please follow the link below: