SOUL for Development is a national NGO, founded in February 1997, by a group of Yemeni professionals out of their desire to achieve a higher quality of life for Yemeni women and children, and contribute to the development process of the nation. Since its establishment it has implemented more than 50 programs and projects in health, nutrition, youth and NGOs capacity buildings, early childhood development, and relief for development. It is currently operating in Sana’a, Taiz and Dhamar governorates.
Job Title: Warehouse assistant (1).
Location: Taiz (Ashamayatan).
Contract Type: Full Time.
Contract Duration: One Month and Half.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
The Warehouse assistant will be responsible for receiving, managing, and dispatching of nutrition commodities according to the plans agreed up on.
· Receiving and checking nutrition dispatched from WFP warehouses and storing them according to nutrition storing standards.
· Ensuring management of nutrition stored with regular check and maintenance.
· Keeping stack cards and warehouse registries updated and archived on a regular basis.
· Assisting the logistic in the preparation of waybills and TSFP&BSFP needed registries, cards and reports.
· Dispatching nutrition to HFs and FDPs according to distribution plan endorsed and in proper dispatch procedures.
· Providing the logistic with weekly and monthly reports.
· Archiving warehouse related documents in a good way.
Qualifications & Experience:
· At least 1-year experience in food or nutrition warehouse management.
· Organizational and Archiving skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Team work spirit.
Qualified candidates are invited to fill their information and submit their CVs in the below link:
Applications with no detailed information within the specified Form will not be considered.
Due to the urgency of this appointment, selection processes would be on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is 09.04.2021