Call For CV
Open to Internal and External Candidates
Position : Monitoring, Assessment and Reporting Assistant (CCCM)
Organizational Unit : CCCM Unit
Duty Station : Yemen, Aden
Type of Appointment : Special Short-Term (SST) MPH Contract, 3 months (with possibility of renewal)
SVN No. : CFCV2020/100
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : Sunday 09 August 2020
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Internal and external candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy. For the purpose of the vacancy, internal candidates are considered as first-tier candidates.
Organizational Context and Scope:
Under the general guidance of Senior Programme Coordinator (CCCM/SNFI/WASH), Under the overall supervision of Programme Officer (CCCM), the direct supervision of the CCCM Operations Officer, the Reporting Assistant is responsible for the following functions:
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
1. Collect all statistical reports including, but not restricted to, IDP data from IDP Sites, relief supplies and assistance tracking, and visibility information for the CCCM programme and prepare weekly/monthly updates;
2. Support in the basic analysis of IDP Site data for the purpose of creating draft analytic reports;
3. Support the completion of monitoring and assessment activities at project sites;
4. Work towards timely collection of programme reports and track data submissions from IDP sites, focal points and district sub-offices; 5. Support the Operations Officer (CCCM) with developing narrative drafts of internal and external programme reports;
6. Support in the development of a data management system on the shared drive and update each week, and the development of assessments
7. Extract and provide status reports at weekly team meetings;
8. Support the Operations Officer in rolling out related standard operating procedures, for streamlining purposes; 9. Performs such other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Experience
University Degree in social sciences discipline or from an accredited academic institution with three years of relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience. A post graduate qualification in information management is desired.
Minimum five years of relevant experience (Three years for a University Degree holder) in data management, Programme Support, or management field; experience in the International Humanitarian Field is advantageous;
English and Arabic
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following competencies:
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 1
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation. Only candidates residing in the country of the duty station within commuting distance of the duty station will be considered. Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, national of the country with automatic right to live and work in the country, and security clearances. Female with the above qualifications are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via the following link
All applications should include a functional email address, mobile numbers and detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
“Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”
27 July 2020 to 09 August 2020